My name is Samia. I live in Canada but I was born in Morrocco.
Fashion being a hobby, I decided to start this little blog to share my finds.
I also do wish to share comic panels, designs and artistic creations here, when I will get the courage.
I'm currently studying Visual and Mediatic Arts at UQAM (Montréal).

Please enjoy your stay, and I hope you will enjoy reading those small articles from times to times!

mercredi 1 avril 2015

TheBeardedBee review - vintage sweater shopping!

Stock pictures of item and detailed shot.

As you will quickly notice, I have this obession with lavender shades and teal/mint shades. When I found this sweater by accident, it was love at first sight. It's funky, with it's very kitsch hearts design and the color palette made me buy it right away.

I was concerned at first about the mensurations as this was tagged as a children's sweater, but all all them were marked down in the description and after measuring myself just to make sure, I knew it would be a fit.

 My overall experience with TheBeardedBee, a cute shop on Etsy that sells vintage clothing was great. The day after my order was made, it was already on the way to my home. Living in Canada, and them shipping from United States, it took a week to arrive, which is pretty fast.

The package was safe, everything was well wrapped and I couldn't be happier! A thing I'm always concerned about is if the color will be accurate to the stock pictures, because I've delt with some sellers before because what I was receiving was way different than what they pictured. But for this purchase, it was exactly the same.



 I'm really happy I've made this purchase, and I'm keeping an eye on this shop in case I ever find other cute sweaters or pieces!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire